Currently with a staff of almost 10,000 people, Visabeira Group has always viewed human resources as the main key for its success, reinforcing its commitment to a corporate culture of professional and personal enrichment, constantly supported by its teams’ competence and focused on the best solutions for its customers.
In this sense, the Group operates based on a fully integrated management, oriented towards maintaining its values and having as pillars:
- The training of motivated, ambitious people and teams;
- The permanent development of innovation-oriented competences;
- The creation of opportunities that privilege creativity;
- A management continuously focused on competitiveness;
- The streamlining of a highly dynamic structure.
The main orientations of our human resources development strategy are:
- A recruitment and selection policy that is thoroughly business oriented and adapted to the Group’s organizational reality;
- Performance and career management, identifying potential leaders and rewarding the best performances;
- Creation and permanent updating of training plans, aimed at developing the skills valued by the Group;
- Continuous integration of young business executives and investment in their evolution as our main asset for the future.